Snazzy!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Unsafe Rubbermaid 2 Gal Water Dispenser

Not really political, but I don't care.

My email to Rubbermaid, re item #1A30/2 Gal Water Dispenser:

I am deeply disturbed and annoyed that after I ordered and received this item from organize.com, I discovered that it is made from Vinyl/PVC (Number 3 Plastic), which is known to contain phthalates and be unsafe. Nowhere on your website is the material listed, and I purchased this in good faith that it would be made of a safe material that was phthalate and BPA free. Now I have to send this back to the company and lose out on the shipping cost I paid. Furthermore, I waited for this product to arrive when I could have been searching for a different, safer product. I will be sure to tell everyone not to buy this product and that Rubbermaid is not trustworthy when it comes to choosing its materials.


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: